Ytd~ slept at 3am plus... I finally finish uploaded all the song in computer in my
iPOD touch..
Swee!
Ytd went to meet Hm.. to buy the
ipod touch from her, $250! everybody say it cheap! i also agree with it.
Hahahaz... lucky me? =D
I pass her her birthday present and return her phone and we went our
separate way after tat...
Meeting my 2 gu bai buddy at suntec, we went to the Game Exhibition show, after that went to marina square for shopping spreee~ (changing Spree too) we almost spend one hour each in every shop we visited, we try different kind of cloths and pants... (too bad nv take photo) *forget* TSK!
Shop around 8 plus, another gu bai buddy come and join us... and i have subway for dinner! it's seriously God-like~ love Tuna MELT... =]
HEaded back to home, and planning for swimming session on sunday, which is today... and now... i am still at home typing my blog, all gu bai P.S
Shopping Spree Item : One black T shirt
One V neck T shirt
One Light colour pant!
sleeepy~~~ Z.z
Labels: I wan to be clever... =(
That's my day!
11:30:00 AM